Monday 2 February 2009

Smiling Through Perversity

I don't know about you, but all this good taste is making me itch. Let's have some proper old-fashioned sex and violence shall we?

SaucyOil

This magnificent bit of smut is another find from my Brussels trip., It was discovered in one of the many excellent antique stores on Rue Blaes.

I don't know anything about it, but I do know that looking at it makes me want to open a '30's style brasserie, just to make it the centrepiece. I can't imagine anything better to look at while enjoying a plate of steak frites. 

I particularly like the fact that despite the erotic carnage taking place, and the obvious distress of most of its participants, the bearded man in the centre is loving every minute of it. Good on you, mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment